Death By Vibrator: Man Dies After Failing To Seek Medical Help For Sex Toy Stuck In Ass


Britain’s Nigel Willis was technically killed by a vibrating dildo, but what he really died of was embarrassment, as he waited too long to seek medical attention for his predicament.

The 50-year-old shoved a vibrator into his anus last year and could not get it out, the Metro reports.

He spent five days lying on the couch, paralyzed by the unbearable pain.

Death By Vibrator: Man Dies After Failing To Seek Medical Help For Sex Toy Stuck In Ass.

Advertisements

About Sin City Examiner

Rocktographer(Live Music Photographer), Motorsports & Beach Sports Photographer, based in Las Vegas & the Beach Cities in California; Website Developer, Food & Drink Photographer, Enthusiast and Critic with No-Sugar-Coating Reviews, Sports Handicapper, etc. No longer on Facebook, due to being discriminated against for using Fake Names, unlike the 'Drag Queens' of the GLBT Community that are allowed to do so. I urge everyone that reads this to leave Facebook for easier use at ( http://www.TSU.co/SinCityExaminer ) & ( https://plus.google.com/+KevinSinCityExaminer )

Posted on August 12, 2014, in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: